With the rigorous advancement of technology, opportunities for money making has increased exponentially.
All you need is a laptop and an internet connection and you can legitimately make money at the comfort of your home wearing PJs.
But, it is all about the way you use your resources.
To attest to the above statement, I myself made my first $100 ONLINE being a college student. Funny how I still make money online and it has become my full-time income source (i.e- from this Blog).
And Maybe, just maaayyybeee, here you will find a way to make money that may stick with you forever as your new full-time income source.
Instead of scrolling through Facebook and taking a BuzzFeed quiz to find out what kind of pasta you are, you can make the best use of your time and make some serious money! Period!
So below are some of the best ways you can try to make a $1000 (at least) every single month –
1: Start a Blog And Make Money
This is what I do! Blogging is one of the most lucrative online business out there where with right strategies you can grow much quicker compared to other ways.
But it’s not always about the money, sometimes it’s really about the lifestyle it provides you-
- No fixed hours of work.
- Flexibility to work whenever and wherever.
- No boss other than you, biggest pro!
- No limit in earning.
- Freedom to have a little family time.
Thinking that you are too late to start a Blogging Business and it is too competitive now?
- Suzi (creator of start a mom blog) launched her blog on 18 Jan 2017 and already made $200,000 by the end of September 2017.
- Logan and Caroline (creators of money done right).They started their blog in 2017 and are now making over $30,000 a month in August 2018.
You are not late to the party. Learn how to Start a blog within 20 minutes with this FREE Step-By-Step guide.
2: Make Money As a Freelance Writer
A freelance writer is someone who doesn’t work for one specific company, rather they work for themselves, contract out their writing and writes for a number of different clients, such as websites, blogs, magazines, and more.
You don’t really need a strong writing background in order to thrive in this business.
For example: Holly from Club Thrifty started doing freelance writing on the side with no real background, and now makes over $200,000 per year from her writing.
Now She has a course primarily focussed on people who want to be a successful freelance writer with no previous experience. In her course, she has included nine video modules, several printable worksheets, awesome add-ons and also,
- How to find your clients.
- Which platforms to choose.
- How to structure your work so that you can make a six-figure income.
- how to find beginners job and move up with time and all that good stuff.
Check out Holly’s free workshop to start you $200,000 journey!
3: Money making by Proofreading
let me ask you a question!
Do you ever find yourself correcting the grammar and/or cringe so hard on seeing writing errors?
Well, you can make money proofreading from home rather than annoying people being a grammar nut. In 2014, Caitlin made slightly over $43,000 by being a freelance proofreader, part-time, while she was also enjoying several fun vacations.
After she had a ton of success doing that, she decided she wanted to teach others how to do the same thing, so she started up Proofread Anywhere. Sign up for one of her free workshops to learn more about making money as a proofreader.
4: Become a Virtual Assistant
An average Virtual Assistant earns $35 to $50 per hour (some VAs earn almost $100 an hour).
That’s $400 a day (working 8 hours) and a TOTAL of $12,000 or above in a single month.
There has been a 95% increase in demand for VAs in the last three years. People these days are looking for virtual assistants who can manage social media, edit content, write blogs and other stuff constantly. Gina Horkey’s course will guide you to becoming an in-demand VA in 30 days.
Some people prefer more administrative or data-oriented tasks, which is exactly the what job of a virtual assistant is. If you are looking for a new job, or even just a side hustle, this may be something to look into.
With technology advancements, businesses are more comfortable than ever working Virtually.
5: Start Investing
You probably might think that investing in smaller amounts of cash is pointless and way too risky, but the truth is that even if you start investing with only $100, your investments still have the potential to grow to six or even seven figures. Money making can be fully automated if you start ASAP.
Nowadays you don’t need millions to invest in some company, platforms like swell, and Acorns lets you invest as little as coffee money (yup! You can also invest spare changes)
1: Motley Fool
The name might come across as a little bit misleading (after all, who wants to be the “fool” when they’re spending money?)But Motley Fool is actually a well-known multimedia financial-services company that has been providing financial advice for investors through a variety of stock, investing, and personal finance services over the years since 1993.
To get started with Motley Fool, sign up for Motley Fool Stock Advisor today
Let’s have look on some of the many advantages of using Motley Fool Stock Advisor:
- You get access to the latest stock picks and recommendations from some of the most experienced and informed minds on Wall Street.
- You get to join a thriving international community of like-minded investors who all share a passion of helping each other find financial success.
- You can get an amazing education thanks to the volumes of research and reports available at your fingertips whenever you want.
Just, sign up for Motley Fool Stock Advisor
2: Swell – Swell Investing was built to help users invest in socially responsible stocks. These include investments in alternative energy, clean water, and healthy living.
Swell requires a minimum investment of only $50, which makes it appealing and accessible to new and younger investors. Set up your account
3: Lending Club – By investing with Lending Club, your money goes towards issuing different types of loans to other people that help that’ll help them get out of debt, start businesses, get auto loans and finance or medical care.
The entire transaction happens online, skipping the need for embarrassing face-to-face meetings we encounter to get bank loans. Lending Club offers a competitive average return of 5.06 to 8.74%. (Its a pretty big deal)
And 99% of investors who have applied and invested with Lending Club have seen positive returns.
3: Acorns – The only micro-investing account that allows you to invest spare change. Set up in under 5 minutes and automatically add money to your diversified portfolio.
More than $1 billion has invested already through Acorns . Their monthly fee starts from $1 (completely free for college students).
Acorns is modernizing the old-school practice of saving the loose change, merging the robot-advisor model with an automated savings tool.
The app analyses your purchases on linked credit or debit cards then invest the change into a computer-managed investment portfolio.
Sign up and start with Acorns here and get your $5 sign-up bonus.
6: Make Money Flipping Items
How does the idea of “Finding something that you can resell to make a profit” sounds to you? That’s exactly what made Rob and Melissa $42,000 in 2015 working only 5-10 hours a week.
In 2016 they made $133,000 flipping items. That’s friggin huge.
Some of the best-flipped items that they’ve done include:
- Door handle: They Bought for $8, sold for $200 (+$192 profit)
- Double stroller: They Bought for $90, sold for $380 (+$290 profit)
- Magnetic Machine: They Bought for $5, Sold for $700 (+$695 profit)
- Exercise Bike: They Bought for $100, Sold for $2,000 (+$1900 profit)
- Base jumping vest: They Bought for $10, Sold for $200 (+$190 profit)
- Carousel Horse: They Bought for $175, Sold for $1,299 (+$1124 profit)
- Patio set: They Bought for $50, Sold for $2,100 (+$2050 profit)
- Autoclave: They Bought for $100, Sold for $5,500! (+$5400 profit) WOW!
One of the students of the course said “I want to give a quick shout out to Robert for opening my mind to selling big, bulky items on eBay. I got both a scanner and receiver for $17 and sold shortly after they were listed for $399 and $129! In the past, I would have passed on these items because I would have no clue how to ship them. Thanks again, Rob!” –Anthony F., Flea Market Flipper Student.
You can learn how to make profit flipping items here, where they teach you how to flip items at an advanced level.
7: Answer Surveys
Paid Survey sites such as Survey Junkie, Vindale Research and Swagbucks allow you to answer super easy peasy things and lets you make money.
There are a lot of Survey Sites you can try but these three are my personal favorite–
- Survey Junkie
- Vindale Research ($2 Signup bonus)
- Swagbucks (Gives $5 Signup bonus)
8: Extra Money Tools
If you shop online like me, these tools are a lifesaver! All the tools listed below are totally FREE to use and can really accelerate the money making process.
1) Ebates – How would you feel if you can get cash back EVERYTIME you buy something online? Well, That’s exactly what Ebates does. You really don’t have to pay any additional fee to get a cashback. It is that simple! Sign up now!
2) Drop – With Drop, turn those everyday debit and credit card purchases into rewards. Simply spend at your favorite stores, and start earning. As you spend, watch your Drop points add up. Redeem them for rewards at your favorite stores in a tap.
3)Honey – Honey is a browser extension that allows you to automatically scan and applies the best coupon code at checkout so that allows you actually pay less than before.
Show me the money, Honey! (Sorry I couldn’t help myself?)
So there ya go!
Are you ready to make $1000 or more every month?